Hillbilly Horror Event:
The Killing Floor Halloween event is back for a limited time with all new Hillbillly themed monsters!
- Free for everyone that owns Killing Floor - auto downloaded through Steam.
- All new level, Hillbillly Horror, surrounded by heaps of redneck trash you and your friends must defend yourselves from monstrous hillbillies in the North Georgia mountains.
- Replaces all specimens with Hillbillly themed monsters
- 15 all new achievements. Six of which are only available during the Hillbillly event
- New official weapons: MKB42 assault rifle (a favorite of many heroes in the battle of Stalingrad), WWII Trenchgun with dragons breath incendiary rounds, Nail Gun with nails that can bounce around corners and nail the heads of zeds to the wall, Medic Nade that will heal teammates and poison zeds
- 4 additional weapons as part of the first ever community weapon pack DLC: Scythe, Flare Gun wild west pistol, Thompson SMG, Saw Blade Crossbow with bouncing retrievable blades
- “Grim Reaper” playable character unlockable for the duration of the Halloween 2012 event (To unlock players need to gain 6 Halloween 2012 achievements and 1 Hillbilly Horror map achievement)
- “Chickenator” purchasable playable character DLC
- Rebalanced the M99 - Slightly reduced damage, increased ammo price, reduced starting ammo amount, reduced ammo pickup amount
- Hitting an already burning enemy with a fire based weapon no longer resets the culmulative burning damage. This results is more damage over time for fire weapons.
- Added functionality for melee weapons to damage enemies in an arc in front of you. Does more damage closer to to the center of where you are looking, and less damage farther away (Used by the Claymore and Scythe)
- Added a filter to the server browser for all game types
- All non-whitelisted mutators are now greylisted (Cannot unlock achievements or perk levels)
- Several small changes requested by the mod community
- Fixed a bug where players would lose ammo when dropping one pistol when they had two of the same kind
- Fixed monsters severing more limbs than they had
- Fixed a bug where crawlers can take burning damage indefinitely
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes happen after burning damage
- Fixed a case where Firebugs would not receive their intended fire resistance.
- Fixed a case where Firebugs would not receive flame damage experience from husk gun projectile impacts.
- Fixed a case where some melee weapons would not get blood decals
- Fixed an exploit with medic weapon drops (on the MP7 and M7A3)
- Fixed a bug with the Hunting Shotgun where the ammo count was not being properly kept