Anyone can join
Insurgency is here!
3,553 Members | 286 In-Game | 954 Online | 0 In Group Chat
Insurgency has arrived
Insurgency has officially completed the Early Access phase. THANK YOU to everyone who supported us through this process, as the game is far better because of you. It also provided us with the momentum and finance we needed to continue making this game.
What is Insurgency?
Take to the streets for intense close quarters combat, where a team's survival depends upon securing crucial strongholds and destroying enemy supply in this multiplayer and cooperative Source Engine based experience.
How much does it cost?
The price of the game is currently $14.99.
If I purchased early access do I also get the ‘official’ version and any future DLC?
Yes! Everyone who purchased Early Access has the game and will recieve all future content updates.
What platform are you on?
We are using the latest version of Valve’s Source Engine for PC and Mac OS X. We also have plans to eventually support Linux.
What are some features of Insurgency?
Original Game Modes
Realistically Lethal Combat
Engaging Weapon Mechanics
For a full list of features visit our homepage[www.playinsurgency.com]
, and store page
Review @ Capsule Computers[www.capsulecomputers.com.au]
Review @ Venture Beat[venturebeat.com]
Insurgency on Facebook
Insurgency on Twitter
Click on any of the images below to make it your new profile avatar.
See all 56 comments
Reporting live from PAX East in Boston, we are delivering a patch we have been working on to address many issues with the current version as well as introduce some new things such as "beta" Workshop integration.
The update is currently being played by those at PAX. We tried to get this update out earlier in the week but we had to delay due to issues with Steam. Now that this is all resolved we figured it would be nice to update the game for you all in time for the weekend.
Full changelist here.
- Added Revolt Coop
- Added "beta" version of Steam Workshop support to the game. Certain features may not work fully, but players should be able to upload their maps and download other maps. Please provide us with feedback and issues related to this so we can keep improving it.
- Stability fixes to help mitigate map change crashing, client side crashes on Revolt, and more.
- Changed the damage indicator so it's more minimalist like it was before.
- Changed Vendetta so it no longer includes VIP players on both teams. Instead, the goal is simply to control the objective or eliminate enemy team.
- FN FAL now uses a 20 round magazine instead of 30 rounds.
- As a spectator you can now use the overview map to click on a player and spectate them.
- Fixed broken M249 2x scope.
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
View all events
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone
Game Art _