Chiunque può farne parte
Clicca su una delle immagini sottostanti per impostarla come avatar del tuo profilo.
Hey EvilQuest fans, The time has come to release a new round of updates for EvilQuest!
Visualizza tutti e 9 i commenti
As of the latest patch to the game, the following updates have taken place:
1. Enemy Bestiary: This is an in game list of all monsters that you have killed throughout the game.
This list will actually carry over between flythrough, so you will have it at your disposal throughout and additional playthroughs.
2. Larger Map: We now have a large map overlay that can be toggled with the map button. In the past, the map
button turns the map on or off, with this new feature in place it will cycle between Small Map, Large Map and No Map. In addition to displaying the full map, the large map also displays exit/entry points for any particular map.
3. Tablet Drops: Dragons now drop STR,VIT,TGH & INT tablets as their "rare" item drop.
4. New Enemy: We have added a new easter-eggish enemy to the game. The main motivation for this was to make a certain achievement more, well "achievable". You'll just have to play through to see what we're talking about.
5. Level Cap: We are raising the level cap from 25 to 35.
That's all for this round. We hope to be bring Trading Cards to the next update!
Eventi in arrivo _
1 evento nelle prossime 2 settimane
Visualizza tutti gli eventi
Tutti gli orari degli eventi sono visualizzati automaticamente nel tuo fuso orario locale.