- Steam Trading Cards are now available for Electronic Super Joy!
- Expanded supported resolution list
- Added Volume Sliders for sfx and music
- Fixed collision issue in Down The Rabbit Hole
- Backing out of Achievements/options can now be done with B button or back key
- Fixed checkpoint restart timer exploit
- Fixed issue where World 4 would display the wrong number of collected/total stars
- Better controller support
- Some performance improvements
- Other minor bugfixes/tweaks
Custom controls are still incoming, but I do have a workaround to save you azerty/qwertz players that I've posted in the forums.