It is reccomended that you uninstall Electronic Super Joy before launching this update. Furthermore, I reccomend that you check the install directory and remove any remaining files prior to installing.
- Fix display of collected stars in menu.
- Update save file format NOTE: It is no longer backwards compatible to v1.10 and before.
- Fix Linux blackscreen for locales not using a period for floating point numbers
- Fix wonky gold times for locales not using a period for floating point numbers
- Fix 'Electronic Super King' achievement unlock requirements
- Fix incorrect unlocking of World 4 Completion Achievements
- Lock checked Hot Sticky Mess achievemnts where applicable
- Revert to Steamworks dlls used for 1.09
- Lock levels and achievements if you don't own the DLC
- Removed timer from DLC2 cutscene
- Trimmed down the size of the game by ~4MB
- Fixed One-derful achievement re-locking
- Fixed world time not updating in menus
- Replaced the bounce arrow spawners in A Big Ole Mess
- Improved performance on A Big Crumbling Mess and A Big Ole Mess
- Menu flipping animation now 2x faster
- Tweaked An Evil Portal Mess
- Locked A Hot Sticky Mess for people who have 'So Long and Thanks for All the Stars'