- Steam Cloud support
- Add World and Total Time Leaderboards
- Add World Time and Total Time to level select screens.
- Fixed Lag issues in Drop The Beat
- Infinite love record now displays correctly in-level on first launch
- Fixed bug where several actions can be bound to the same key.
- Added key bindings "reset to default" option to options screen.
- Fixed timer reset glitch (again, I hope)
- Fixed music and checkpoint related bugs in Grooving.
- Fixed bugs/exploits related to new collision detection code.
- Fixed bug where it's possible to fight the wizard twice in "Flap Your Brains Out"
- Menu music popping when looping
- Embiggen joystick deadzones
- Sync Steam achievements on startup.
- Exit game from big picture mode by pressing the key bound to restart (Back / Q by default)
If the write to the steam cloud fails, a local copy of the save file is created. When the game is launched again, it will read from the local copy, not the Steamcloud. This may be an issue if you have played on another computer that successfully synced. If for some reason your progress is incorrect, rename or delete
This file won't exist if you have successfully saved to the Steamcloud.