Patch Notes for Update: August 12th 10PM PDT
- Adjusted the network code to emphasize correctness, which should lead to fewer problems of players not taking damage when it looks like they should
- Fixed an issue where you could move faster than the dragon's max speed normally allows when moving diagonally with a controller
- Fixed a display issue with the forge skin for the Doom Shards weapon
- Made a slight adjustment to projectile speeds to increase accuracy with regular breath attacks when strafing with an enemy
- Fixed a bug where Wudeng's Mantle would sometimes absorb full damage instead of the proper 50/70/90% that it was supposed to. To help make up for the reduced effectiveness, we've also reduced the mana cost from 20/25/30 down to 16/22/28
- Mistfallow's Soul Siphon once again splits damage amongst its targets, but it now gets a 25% damage boost for each target beyond the first one that it's hitting. Soul Siphon can also no longer be affected by cooldown reduction as that was leading to an unintended overlap in the ability.