Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45 is getting another big update today! Here are some of the highlights!
- Added new Advance map "Butovo".
- Squad leaders are now able to call in artillery from radios.
- Calling artillery from radios is now more intuitive.
- Constructions are now divided into groups for easier menu navigation.
- Squad leaders are now able to spot enemies via the "command" menu.
- Logistics trucks no longer generate supplies.
- Logistics trucks are now able to unload and load asupplies to or from nearby Supply Caches.
- Supply Caches now generate supplies over time.
- Supply Caches must now be "dug" to be fully constructed.
- Added Watchtower construction.
- Added Radio construction.
- Added Ammo Crate (Vehicles) construction..
There have also been a handful of very minor changes and balance tweaks to vehicles and infantry weapons.
See you on the battlefield,
P.S. A note to server administrators: there have been changes to the package structure that requires you to add a line to your DarkestHour.ini file in order for the game to function correctly. To fix this, follow the guide here[github.com]