NOTE: YOU’LL NEED TO START A NEW GAME IF YOU HAVEN’T PLAYED SINCE UPDATE #2!
Update #4 adds some new features and fixes. You might want to avoid reading them if you’re a first time player or haven’t checked out Update #3 yet, as they contain some minor spoilers.
As always, let us know what you think!
- Firearms now do significantly more damage and are balanced more directly by range and reload speed.
- Dropped items are more visible on the ground, reducing the need to rely on the compass to find them.
- Your input is no longer paused by the Cannot Fast Travel message.
- Adjusted senses and fortitude of the new enemy type.
- Equipment descriptions now show when mousing over equipped item slots.
- Bell now animates when rung.
- Reverted the script font used on notes while we figure out a more legible solution.
- Fixed issue with Listen not always firing off.
- Fixed Crouch Toggle getting reset to “C” on startup, taking the binding away from other controls.
- Fixed certain skulls becoming unretrievable if you quit the game after talking to their owners but before recovering the skull.
- Fixed issue with color values less than 0.4 getting clamped to 0.0.
- Fixed issue where you could respawn with the knife in hand instead of the equipped weapon if you die while performing a melee attack.