Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
New FeaturesSee all 21 comments
- New enemy type! Spider-like creatures that swarm and spit harmful venom.
- New hazard! Fungus-like growths that spew toxic mist when approached. Listen for their telltale sound and don’t get too close or you’ll regret it.
- New equipment item! Throwable explosives! Scarce but powerful and highly effective against groups of enemies.
- Option to show health bars for enemies.
- Better enemy ranged weapon leading.
- Better enemy pathfinding.
- Better AI foot placement reduces cases of floating enemies.
- Clarified the “Can’t carry” message.
- Improved the Listen tutorial.
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone