Greetings, pilots! WarZone 1.1 is here, and deadlier than ever! We've rounded off a few corners a sharpened a few others to bring you the best weekly war in the wasteland.
-New 5 Star Map completion and Universal Difficulty: Keep a sharp eye on your current difficulty, or step it up a notch with these new features. Select difficulty right in your WarZone tac display, see it during matches, and now map completion stars correspond to the 5 difficulty levels you know so well!
-Difficulty Amnesty for all: No matter your level, select ANY difficulty in any map! Yep, no more leveling your smurf to get creamed on Highway to Hell!
-Ruthless is no longer Toothless: You asked for a challenge, well here it is. Insane damage and HP scalers for THE IRON HAND at maximum difficulty, and a huge score multiplier to make it worth the pain.
-IRON 1 is in the fight: Play against the notorious IRON 1 in the toughest AI Versus battles!
-Login screen field repair: Our killer new Login screen is streamlined and GTG, so no more cooking hot pockets during login!
-IRON HAND and SATCOMM chat badges! Win any WarZone map for a slim chance at a cool new chat badge to show your allegiance in the rising tide of war. Will you side with the tyrannical hordes, or stand firm for Earth unified in peace?
-Map Tweaks: The Great Wall now has a split Goliath wave, so no more ez mode turtling! The Keep is now AirMech sudden death, so stop dying and get a healer! Also, Highway to Hell has an improved unit spacer to make the infamous 5th wave a little more reasonable, no no easier! Get to it!
- added Iron 1 to Ruthless AI
- added Patchnotes and other Field Guide menus to the patching screen
- some changes to various Warzone maps
- new SATCOMM and IRON HAND badges
- added difficulty selection to the Warzone menu
- tweaked enemy unit stats and rewards for Warzone per difficulty
- removed Automatic difficulty selection
- tweaks for scoring in Warzone
- fixed issues with low framerate on login menu
- fixed map publishing for AirMech Prime Booster owners and added additional error messages for any future issues
- fixed exiting to lobby after spectating, map editing, or playing a tutorial map
- fix for exiting a lobby via the gear icon
- fix for infantry falling through the terrain when entering the Southern outpost on The Keep
- fixed some transforming issues on Dogs of War
- fixed some floating assets on some Warzone maps
- fix for names being cut off on Leaderboards
- fix for Rocketeer animation when occupying an outpost
- fixed Fourth of July set not being searchable
- Void units are much stronger!