A special treat for you in this patch--the fan-favorite "ZobaMech
" game mode has started to be fleshed out into an actual option in AirMech! We'll see where it goes based on feedback, potentially making custom maps and adding features. Currently you are penalized for being in the air (with damage) and everyone spawns at max level and all abilities maxed. Your Fortress will lose damage when someone on your team dies.
The Full Force cards are finally craftable! The MeMo Pad can be made by putting all of them plus some Book Glue in the Nanoforge. It's a very unique pet that required new code--it's actually a kill counter that goes up to 10.
We're continuing to move features into the ingame editor, so if you have access to the Sandbox/Editor mode be sure to give it a try!
- more hearts on Heart Exhaust
- moved custom game options near the ready button
- Red Envelope description updated
- add a socket to the bottom right outpost on Spiral
- added NavMesh and wireframe buttons to the editor and initial unit placement/creation
- make Companion Cube roll like dice pets
- Zoba-Mech added as a Custom PvP option
- potential crash & desync bug fix
- fixed striker sword idle sound loop on destruction
- artillery deflection range changed to 10 - 26; same for all artillery units
- change Brute to ingame level 4 required