We've been doing a lot of work on the network code and are ready to try out a new model. Give it a try in multiplayer and be sure to let us know if it plays any smoother for you. Feedback is always appreciated. Discuss at http://airme.ch/1GNQ45x
New players will now be greeted upon exiting the Challenges and given a brief tutorial for the Basecamp and some pointers to help them out in the menus. A Comms Mk1 structure will now be required to view chat, and they'll be prompted to get a blueprint from the Shop. Existing players will also need to build a Comms Mk1 before they can access chat!
The Nanoforge has finally broken loose from the Info tab and is now a floating window with it's own chat channel and redesigned UI.
- moved the Nanoforge out of the Info tab and into its own window
- group selected units will now continue to their capture target even if it is captured before they arrive
- new Basecamp and menu tutorials for new players
- a Comms Mk1 structure is now required to use chat
- improvements and optimizations to network code
- Ultimate Parts for Helix added to the Shop: Ultimate Helix Engine, Ultimate Missile Ammo, Ultimate Helix Missile Launcher, and Ultimate Helix Armor
- fix for clicking Basecamp tiles through other menus
- fix for blurry chat badges
- fixed arm not appearing on Neo
- fixed some detached fins on Striker skins
- fix for units in cargo being given the capture command after dropping an infantry unit
- fix for maps not saving correctly
- new stats for Satellite Item