We have an exciting new unit for this patch: the Tesla Tower! A great defensive structure it does electrical arc damage as well as applying a stasis effect to all the units it hits. Lots of fun to watch it in action--share your best screenshots in the forums!
Cinco de Mayo content is live, so be sure to unlock Zara and pick up any of the limited time pets like the Pinata or Sombrero. Don't forget about the Maracas item if you want to get those infantry moving a bit faster! Enjoy the holiday everyone!
In other news, AirMech Arena (the console version of AirMech) is in beta today for PS4 and Xbox One! PS4 players with PSN+ are able to get the game right now, and Xbox One players can use a key for access. Ask around if you need one, and DVIPs can check the forums for instructions on where to get theirs if they want it. Full release should be next week!
We've also been looking into lag/disconnect reports and decided to retire some of our less reliable hosting providers. These areas were already well covered by other server locations, so this should not affect server availability for most players--we expect this will lead to better games for everyone.
- New Unit: Tesla Tower - damage plus stasis effect!
- Cinco de Mayo content is live
- new badge for owning the entire Cake set
- more updates to menu backgrounds
- PeanutLabs survey links removed
- tweaks to Striker sword/shield effects
- new model for Ultimate Moneymaker
- updates to Erik, Goh, and Natasha art
- added support for specifying individual latched units in outposts in the Map Editor
- fixed melee units targeting cloaked Neo
- fixed unit pickup ring showing for the enemy team
- fixed Play menus getting stuck on screen
- added auto-deploy pads for bottom fortress on Sandrim
- fixed endgame UI not appearing if UI was toggled off when the matched ended
- fix for Ultimate Generator not playing animation when being auto-deployed
- fix for replays not loading
- fix for Angel using running animation while gliding
- fix for typing decimals in Editor text boxes
- fix for free cam getting stuck in Sandbox/Editor
- fixed Bird Frame recipe
- fixed fort health bars causing mouse cursor to lose focus while firing
- fixed timing issue with market/leaderboard refresh while being pulled into a match
- T45 build time decreased from 6 to 3
- T45 build cost increased from 4000 to 4500
- T45 aim turn rate increased from 100 to 125
- removed ground-to-air missiles from T45
- stat changes to Flak Ammo and Blueprinted Turbine series of parts
- repair units will attempt to heal while moving
- Patcher move speed increased from 5 to 6
- Rebel carry weight decreased from 920 to 720
- Warthog spin-down rate increased from 650 to 800
- Warthog Spin Up ability move speed bonus decreased from 4% to 2%
- 1v1 income decreased by 15%
- 3v3 income increased by 15%
- 1v1 energy increased by 20%
- 3v3 energy decreased by 30%