Quick note to say we pushed new balance data to the server. These changes are instant and any games launched will use the new data. When you see version numbers that end in a decimal, that always means some data has been live balanced.
We've had a lot of interest in the Nanoforge
since it was released (in alpha form) last week. Remember, all the info you need can be found in the forums: http://airme.ch/19Xd4MJ
The AirMech damage numbers were adjusted with the goal being that AirMechs vs units remains the same, but AirMech vs AirMech ground combat is deadlier. We may need to further tweak these numbers because of the way modifiers work together. Feedback welcome in the forums!
- AirMech Ground DPS increased a bit
- AirMech DPS vs units reduced a bit
- Air speed of all AirMechs reduced by 3% (to give us some more room for speed bonuses)
- Arty and Archy have been altered to be more simliar, with Arty doing more damage, and Archy having a longer range
- Bertha given increased range
- Many turrets have had their carry weight increased, to reflect their role as defensive units (this gives moving units more of an advantage in their flexibility)
- Credits cap for players increased to 80,000
- Bomber melee damage reduced by 8%