AirMech Version 17400.0 May 24th, 2013
NOTICE: Towel Day is Saturday May 25th! One day only, you'll be able to collect your towel as part of our tribute to Douglas Adams.
is almost here, so remember to thank the men and women that serve in the military no matter what country you are in. No matter what your politics are, the individuals who serve are just doing their part to support your country and keep everyone safe, and it takes a lot of courage to do that. Our thoughts are with those who have given their lives to serve their countries.
We've added a new Ability for the Saucer: Death Ray
! This has been something we wanted to do for a long time and are finally getting around to it. Still needs some polish, but it's pretty fun already, and definitely makes the Saucer a glass cannon. The beam does more damage the longer it is active, which adds a nice tactical element to it's use. Let us know what you think!
A number of Player Market
improvements this patch, such as sorting by listing time, and a dedicated Chat tab for market related chat. We've had to increase the level to purchase things to 10 to shut down some exploits, but having any VIP level will bypass this. Please, use extreme caution when buying and selling on the market. Assume all players are trying to cheat you! This is part of the fun and the danger of the Market.
- New Ability for the Saucer: Death Ray
- New Memorial Day Seasonal Items: "Combat Helmet" Hat, "Lily Bouquet" Item, "Dog Tag" Item, "Combat Boots" Item
- Added a "Market" channel to the Chat UI, all selling/buying discussion goes here now
- Allow equipping of duplicate Pets! (if you own more than one of them)
- Moved Shop search box to the main section
- Updated localizations with the latest suggestions from the Steam Translation Server
- Must now be level 10 to buy or sell on the Market, or have any VIP level
- Fixed bugs related to the Player Market (players not being able to list items, items not showing up correctly after purchasing from player market)
- Fix for updating the Market’s availability when you hit level 10 (required a restart before)
- Fix for hangar UI not being cleared when pulled into a party matchmaking lobby
- Fix color mapping for team colored Pets, like the Football Helmet