has returned to Steam! If you already have the game installed, you'll need to remove your old installation and re-download the game. Here’s how:
- In your game library, right-click on “A.V.A. Alliance of Valiant Arms” and select Properties.
- In the Properties window, select the Local Files tab, and click on “Delete Local Game Content.”
- Close the Properties window.
- Open the Store, and search for “A.V.A. Alliance of Valiant Arms.”
- Re-download and reinstall the game.
- Log into your EME account through Steam. (Once you’ve logged in once, you won’t need to log in again when you launch the game on Steam.)
If you played AVA
under its previous publisher and you want to transfer your character and purchases to our server, visit our Account Transfer Guide[ava.enmasse.com]
to learn how. This process must be completed before October 31st, so don't delay!
Since the last time AVA
was on Steam, the game has seen significant updates. Check them out in the video below:
To celebrate AVA
's return to Steam, we’re offering five new DLC packs
Even better, you can pick up four of these DLC packs at a special introductory price. From now until Thursday, October 13 at 10 a.m. PDT, the Starter Package, the Point Man Package, the Rifleman Package, and the Sniper Package are all on sale at 40 percent off!
And better still, you can also pick up the Free DLC Pack
completely free until November 1!