New Content of this patch
- New weapons in the ticket shop: MP5K Vespa[cms-content.s.aeriastatic.com]
(230 RT), SR-3M Qilin[cms-content.s.aeriastatic.com]
(220 RT) and Tai-chi Sword[cms-content.s.aeriastatic.com]
- New weapons will be available in the Web Mall: Socom Red Line[cms-content.s.aeriastatic.com]
and Beretta 92 FS Red line[cms-content.s.aeriastatic.com]
- New Capsule Box: Golden Year Box for 20 RT per Capsule. Test your luck to win the M4A1 Carbon[cms-content.s.aeriastatic.com]
or one of the 3 “Bighorn” weapons*
- The “Golden Year” Package has been added for 500 RT**
- The 7 days version of the Kel-Tec KSG has been added for 10.500 euros
- Chance to obtain the Glock21c Success[cms-content.s.aeriastatic.com]
as a reward when completing your daily quests.
Glock 21c Success
* New Capsule Box: Golden Year Box
Try your luck in this capsule box to get amazing goodies! You can win either 10.000€ , a Lamb grenade, one of the new Bighorn weapons: Remington870 Bighorn[cms-content.s.aeriastatic.com]
, K-2 Bighorn[cms-content.s.aeriastatic.com]
and TPG-1 Bighorn[cms-content.s.aeriastatic.com]
(all perm), or even the big Jackpot: a M4A1 Carbon[cms-content.s.aeriastatic.com]
. Each capsule will cost you 20 Red Tickets.
[size=9]Note: Please know that the Train Box and FR-F2 Legend Box are still available.[/size]
** New Pack: Golden Year
Get the Remington870 Bighorn, K-2 Bighorn and TPG-1 Bighorn (all perm) for only 500 RT!
- Changes to the way the channel list is displayed have been implemented
- The item description window in the store can be toggled On/Off
- It is now possible to zoom-in on your character, even in the inventory
- The current buffs equipped (such as EXP Booster or Euro Boosters) are now visible on the left side while in the menu (lobby, store, inventory…)
- Items that are limited to one purchase per person are now clearly listed in the store
- Armor and weapon stats and information are now better explained
bonuses now more visible
- The time allotment for clearing the 3 checkpoints in Breakthrough Mode has been applied to Escort Mode
- Start Zones have been added and 3 seconds timer has been implemented at the start of a map (Demolition mode). It is not possible to damage allies during this timer
- Some of the extra magazine related skills have been removed (Passive Ammo Bonus from Skills)
- Changes and Balance Adjustments to M1151 GC Nestor Skin Group: the Skin group of the Flash Grenade II has been changed to Flash Grenade III and the balance has been adjusted to match the new category
- Semi-automatic snipers can been disabled on the map Sniper Gallery (if no bolt action snipers are equipped, only pistols can be used)
- Sniper moving speed has been reduced when zooming while the damage dealt by snipers has been increased
- Shooting Posture Calibrator: this feature, only available for the first 30 days after creating a character, is an auxiliary HUD that enables user to aim for headshots
- A stability meter is now visible on the right while zooming with a sniper
- Unequipped weapons are now displayed when in Spectator Mode/Ghost Mode
- A message transmission delay has been implemented while in Spectator mode
The following items have been removed
- Primary ammo B and Secondary ammo B have been removed from the store (the Primary ammo A and Secondary ammo A are now available in 1/7/30 days versions).
- The Brazil package, Freedom package and Independence Day package have been removed from the store
- Coupons have been removed from the in-game currency and the Coupon items have been removed from the store
- The Talisman Box has been removed from the Capsule Shop
- Field Manuals have been removed from the store
- Helmet Hit AP Deduction has been fixed
- Some error in the specification of custom parts' descriptions have been fixed
- Other fixed bugs will be added later
The map E-boat is currently under construction and should be back soon.
The AK47 Black Snake is not shown to other players while playing even if the owner sees it in his own screen. Also, there are some issues with the icons that get displayed when killing with this weapons.
Grenade information chart
Now you can equip three flash grenades or three smoke grenades at the same time if you want.
Besides, if you are playing with the pointman class, you will be able to equip a total number of six smoke grenades.
However, you will only be able to equip ONE damage grenade in your inventory per game
; unless you also have a pumpkin grenade
(in this case, you can use a damage grenade plus a pumpkin grenade plus another type of grenade of your choice)
Your A.V.A. Team