Hello A.V.A fans!
We have a lot of awesome new changes coming in the September update. Here's a sneak peak at some of the big changes coming later next month.
1. First Person Spectate
- That's right! No longer will you be staring at the back of your ally's heads while you're waiting to respawn. Player's will now be able to spectate ally's in first person.
2. Kick Function Removal in Scenario or AI Modes
- It's unfair for players to work hard during the entire AI mission and get kicked last second. You deserve your reward. Players can no longer be kicked in Scenario or AI modes.
3. Chatting System Changes:
A. You can now increase the chat box size manually.
B. Player's Clan Mark will now be displayed next to your name in chat.
C. You can now double-click a player's names in the chat to open a whisper to that player.
D. You can now right-click a player's name to check their profile and stats.
E. You can now toggle between multiple players that have whispered you by clicking the 'Insert' key.
F. You can now toggle messages that you previously sent to players by holding 'CTRL' and using 'Page Up and Page Down to toggle the message.
4. Capsule Changes:
A. The Capsule Names on the Capsule List will now change colors depending on how many capsules are left for that weapon.
B. The current capsule count will now be updated quicker.
5. Block Player Changes
- When you block a player, you will now no longer see any text from that player regardless of text location (I.E. Whispering, lobby chat, etc.).
6. Demolition Rule Changes:
A. Round time limit changed from 3:00 to 2:30.
B. Tournament rules is currently set to 7 Rounds but a 5 Round option has been added.
C. The time left for defusing the bomb will now be shown visually.
7. Sprint Key Added
- Along with tapping the 'W' key twice to sprint, you can now use the 'Caps Lock' key to toggle sprinting.
8. Farming Prevention
- We've implemented various features that will prevent players from farming experience or supply. If you are found to be farming, you will receive an error message after your game as well as various penalties including loss of experience and supply, loss of weapon and item durability, etc.
9. Removal of Certain Backpack Items:
A. Backpack A - Grenade Slot and Kevlar Defense removed.
B. Backpack B - Grenade Slot and Helmet Protection removed.
C. Backpack C - Helmet Protection and Kevlar Defense removed.
10. Grenade Slot Expansion
- Players will now be able to equip grenades in all 3 grenade slots instead of having to purchase the Grenade Slot backpack item (which has now been removed).
11. Map and Mode Category Changes:
A. Demolition, Convoy and Escape (coming soon) will now be set as 1 category instead of 3.
B. AI Demolition is now it's own category.
For more update information, please visit the following link: