Hello A.V.A fans,
For all you competitive gamers, we have 2 different clan mark competitions coming up where your clan can compete to win a custom mark for your clan.
Clan Mark Competition:
The Clan Mark Competition is where your clan can compete to win one of 5 unique Clan Marks that will be available on a weekly basis. Once a week is over, the previous week’s Clan Marks will be removed and another 5 unique Clan Marks will be available to compete for. The Clan Leader must select a Clan Mark that they would like for their clan during the week in which that Clan Mark is available and during that weekend (Saturday – Sunday), their clan must play clan matches in the Clan Channel in order to obtain Clan Points. The clan that has accumulated the most Clan Points over all the other clans that have selected the same Clan Mark will receive that Clan Mark permanently (certain conditions apply).
- Every week, 5 unique clan marks will become available for clans to compete for.
- Only Clan Masters can select which clan mark to compete for.
- The Clan Master can only select the Clan Mark they want to compete for from Monday – Friday.
- On Saturday and Sunday of that week, clans can clan war for Clan Points. Clans that have selected the same Clan Mark for that week will compete for that Clan Mark. Only the clan with the highest amount of Clan Points during the 2 day period will automatically win the selected Clan Mark on the following Monday.
- 5 new clan marks will be available the following Monday. This will be an ongoing event which occurs every week.
Division Clan Mark Competition:
The Division Clan Mark Competition is a competition where your clan is ranked based on your clan’s performance (clan points, winning % and total # of games played). Your ranking will unlock special privileges for your clan for a set duration as well as award your clan with a special Clan Mark based on your division.
- There are 5 Division Clan Marks available (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Division).
- Each Division has 50 clans.
- There are 3 categories that will rank your clan for the Division Competition (Clan Points, Winning %, and the total number of clan games played).
- The top 250 clans based on the 3 categories will be placed in a Division for that month depending on your clan’s rank in the top 250 clans.
- If a clan claims multiple divisions in different categories, the higher Division Mark will be displayed.
- Clan members who belong to clans that are ranked in a Division will acquire special privileges which will allow purchase of new special weapons and items such as Dragon AK47, Tiger M4A1, Dragon SPAS-15, and more. This will depend on your Division ranking and based on your ranking, your purchase privilege may differ.
- If your clan already has a Clan Mark but is also placed in a Division, you will display your original Clan Mark, not the Division Clan Mark.
The Clan Mark Competition will begin middle of July 2011. The schedule will be updated with more accurate information once confirmed.
The Division Clan Mark Competition ranking will be calculated from July 1st ~ July 31st. Special new item purchasing privileges will be given on August 1st.
More specific details regarding each competition will be provided within the next 10 days.