It's now been about a month and a half since we released the last chapter of The Dream Machine. We hope you've had the chance to play it and we hope you enjoyed it!
Since the release, we've been busy fixing the reported bugs, making sure everyone has as smooth an experience as is possible. Things seemed to have calmed down a bit during these last few weeks, though, so we're moving back into our old groove of updating the game on a somewhat monthly basis. There's still a lot we'd like to add or tweak, so expect this to be an ongoing effort for some time to come.
Also, the Steam Summer Sale is (almost) upon us, so if you haven't yet picked up the game, now might be the time!
Here's this month's patch contents:
• Chapter 1: Tweaked dialogue
• Chapter 1: Tweaked telephone outlet puzzle
• Chapter 1: Replaced sound stinger
• Chapter 3: Replaced legacy code
• Chapter 4: Rewrote crank handle puzzle
• Chapter 4: Added hints to crank handle puzzle
• Chapter 4 & 6: Replaced photo frame graphics
• Chapter 4 & 6: Improved photo wall functionality
• Chapter 5: Tweaked graveyard background
• Chapter 5: Moved void intro sound
• Chapter 5: Made squirrel door more visible
• Chapter 5 & 6: Improved graveyard performance
• Chapter 5 & 6: Improved witch hut performance
• Chapter 6: Added dialogue
• Chapter 6: Fixed stairwell bug
• Chapter 6: Fixed bed railing bug
• Chapter 6: Increased bed railing interaction area
• Chapter 6: Added interactions
• Chapter 6: Added various fixes & tweaks
Don't be shy if you see something strange or buggy in the game.