This month we've almost exclusively worked on Chapter 6. We managed to build a lot of what proved to be a pretty difficult suite of environments. We wanted a very particular look for a certain portion of Chapter 6 and achieving that proved tricky. I wish I could talk more about it, but I really want you to experience it without prior knowledge. I look forward to hearing what you have to say when you finally see it. Personally, I think it's absolutely spectacular.
I did manage to address a few minor issues. Most importantly, I increased Victor's default walking speed. If you don't like it – or if you want him to walk even faster – there's a new option in the Settings menu for you to play with.
Check out the full update details below:
• Engine: Fixed hearing aid related bug
• Game: Tweaked UI
• Game: Increased Victor's default walking speed
• Game: Made Victor's walking speed adjustable in Settings
• Chapter 1: Tweaked item description
• Chapter 2: Added Victor's hand to burned note close-up
• Chapter 3: Tweaked item interactions
• Chapter 3: Added porthole interactions
• Chapter 5: Added first enlargement dialogue
• Chapter 5: Tweaked first enlargement dialogue
• Chapter 2, 4 & 5: Lowered volume on Morton's jazz track
As always: shout out in the comments below if you encounter anything strange/buggy in the game. Thanks to everyone who's taken the time to report an issue!