Version 2.878 is now live and includes the following improvements:
- Current selected device now displayed in individual axis channel control mapping menu.
- Individual axis channels can now be mapped across multiple devices (previously required the complete binding process).
- Crew members are now kept with the player in an 'inactive' status when they pilot ships that lack the capacity to use them.
- Ship rescue distress call time limit doubled and cargo delivery distress call time limit increased by about 50%.
- Option to move a selected crew member to the top of the list in the crew management console added.
- Updated button input binding system to better accommodate button 32 on certain devices.
- Clearing individual axis channels now limited to selected device only.
To access the option to move a crew member to the top of the list, hold the Alt key in the crew management console.
The server program has also been updated for this version to accommodate the new distress call time limit increases. Server operators will need to update to the new server build to allow for the longer time limits in multiplayer, otherwise the old limits will apply.
Yaklaşan Etkinlikler _
Önümüzdeki 2 hafta içinde 1 etkinlik yapılacak
Tüm etkinlik zamanları otomatik olarak yerel saatinizde gösterilmektedir.