Anyone can join
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
See all 59 comments
• Added GUI scaling option for use with very high display resolutions.
• Eliminated administrator mode dependency when installed into Program Files. Saved games, logs etc. are stored in the user’s AppData folder.
• Restored Windows XP compatibility.
• Fixed incorrect loading back of in-mission saves containing ship formations causing crash when the formation leader destroyed.
• Fixed unwanted activation of absolute ship movement when switching to Steam panel with Shift+Tab.
• Added Steam Workshop support.
• Added the feature “optional mod”. These can be switched on/off
individually and used along either the main campaign, multiplayer or any
of the standalone mods overriding their models, textures, movies, sounds,
• A standalone mod can be an alternation of the main campaign iself.
We hope you enjoy the game now even more and we hope to see some great mods!
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
View all events
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone