Thank you so much for all your feedback and support since the release of the MAC and Linux versions of Jagged Alliance: Back in Action. A few minutes ago, we have uploaded a new patch, bringing the MAC and Linux builds to version 3.1. Here is the list of improvements:
- Fixed: Missing Cyrillic characters on main UI font
- Fixed: Autopause for events was not working correctly
- Fixed: Game freezing at enemy engagement
- Fixed: Sliencer graphic and sound not showing/playing
- Fixed: Ira not joining team
- Fixed: Frame drops to 3 FPS on menu system
- Improved: Militia training in liberated zones (now possible with right-click)
- Fixed: Frame drop on world map while in menu
- Fixed: Portraits were offset in some resolutions
- Fixed: Bobby Ray not shipping equipment
- Improved: Some parts of the tutorial were improved to guarantee a smoother experience
- Fixed: Several crashes on both MAC and Linux
- Fixed: Steam achievements not working on Linux
For anyone not seeing NPCs: Please check if you are playing in “no line of sight”-mode.
Let us know if this patch removes the errors you were experiencing or if it poses any additional problems.
Have fun playing!