Anyone can join
October 29, 2015Version 1.7.0 UpdateGeneral
See all 351 comments
- Various balance refinements and tweaks, with special attention given to Maya to make her more in-line with the other characters.
- The Fastball grenade has been added to Boll’s loot pool.
- DLC offers from Steam have been added to the in-game DLC menu.
- Players will no longer encounter a progression blocker in the mission “A Match Made on Pandora” at the objective “Talk to Moxxi” in the Wedding Day Massacre DLC.
- The mission “Cleaning Up the Berg” will now adjust to the current OP level instead of always being level 72.
- The wedding party should now always appear at the appropriate time during the mission “A Match Made in Pandora”.
- Missions that can be failed and re-attempted will now show the correct level when the player re-accepts the mission.
- Chests that are dug up by varkids in the Wam Bam Island mission “Fun, Sun, and Guns” will now appear for all co-op players when unopened.
- Gun-based splash damage will now scale correctly.
- The Aquamarine sniper rifle has been updated with the proper stats. It was previously incorrectly categorized as an SMG. Players with this weapon in their inventory at the time of the update will have an SMG in its place. Future drops of the Aquamarine sniper will be correct.
- Player locations will now display correctly after being revived.
- French, Italian, German, and Spanish language versions of the game will now properly display Critical Hit FX.
- Jack’s protective probe will now take damage from Maya’s Phaselock ability.
- Kill Skills will now properly receive bonuses modified by external sources (i.e. class mods) upon activation.
- Weapon abilities will no longer be retained when using the inventory to swap weapons during the weapon-swap animation.
- The color red will now appear appropriately for players using the “Protanopia” color-blind mode.
- Players now have the option to choose a “Camera-Based” driving control setting.
- Badass stats will no longer display multiples of the same choice when selecting a Badass Rank stat bonus.
- Tweaks to improve performance while navigating menu screens.
- The game will no longer become indefinitely paused if the status menu is opened when the HUD is not displayed.
- Updated the presentation of the SHiFT EULA (End User License Agreement).
- Fixed an exploit to duplicate SHiFT rewards while playing in split-screen.
- Players at OP level 4 or above should now find it easier to find a game via matchmaking.
- Players will no longer see placeholder graphics when joining into a 3 or 4 player game on certain maps.
- Bloody Harvest Halloween candy item card text will now display correctly when colorblind mode is active.
- When a user switches weapons just before using a travel station, their holstered weapon will no longer appear to have a plain white texture if viewed from third-person
- Players can now sort their inventory by value and vending machine inventory by price.
- A rare issue where an object could appear to have a bright, neon-colored texture will no longer occur.
- “Use” prompts will now appear and disappear more quickly, resulting in a more responsive gameplay experience.
- Unowned DLC will no longer appear in the Fast Travel menu as a valid destination.
- Various stability improvements.
- Memory adjustments have been made to prevent audio dropout in some cases.
- When playing with the language set to Spanish, the text for the “trade” option has been corrected.
- Minor text fixes.
- Green quality corrosive and explosive nova shields can now spawn in-game.
- McNally will now be the appropriate level in the mission “The Bane”.
- Drop rates for the Cobra have been increased in Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage.
- Players will no longer be permanently slowed by the sorcerer’s “slow” skill.
- NPCs will no longer become invisible for clients during play sessions with many map transitions.
- Community Day 2013 head and skin customizations will no longer disappear from the player’s inventory if they save and quit before using them.
- Torgue weapons will now glow correctly
- Some skin customizations that previously did not drop from any source can now drop in-game.
- All items will now have impact audio when dropped from inventory or in the world.
- Game difficulty scaling will now reliably return to the appropriate value after fighting Raid Bosses.
- Purple rarity rocket launchers will now use the appropriate material.
- Subtitles in the side missions “My Dead Brother” and “Lost Souls” updated for accuracy
- Brood the Invincible’s nameplate will now appear correctly.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to add Community Day heads and skins as world drops.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix an issue in which the Tiny Tina’s damsels can become invisible.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix "Release the Beast" sometimes not activating.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix an issue with critical hits not registering properly sometimes when using the “Interspersed Outburst” Mechromancer skill.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix an inaccurate skill description for the Mechromancer’s “Buck Up” skill so that it properly displays the recharge as 100%.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix Wilhelm so that he takes damage from the Ahab rocket launcher.
- Permanent Hot-Fixto adjust camera zoom when Krieg is in the gunner seat of the runner.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to fix incorrect attribute presentations for relics.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix an issue in which skrakks can deform when running PhysX.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix an issue so that Deathmark can be applied more than once in a multiplayer game.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix an issue in which Zero's deception ability will not activate properly when triggering the skill while firing and reloading a Tediore SMG.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix a missing VO in ‘A Match Made on Pandora’.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix an issue with some weapons having low DoTs applied.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to modify Vermivorous so that he always drops something from his unique pool.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to increase the bulk collect radius.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to increase the drop rate of legendary items across the game.
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
View all events
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone