Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition
Just in time for the Thanksgiving long weekend (for some of you), the latest update to the game. Have a good weekend, everyone!See all 10 comments
- Fixed fleet transfer CTD while in the mission select mode.
- Fixed end combat CTD due to Suul'ka leaving player control.
- Fixed end turn CTD.
- Unused industrial output will now generate a revenue.
- Fixed wrong ETA display for reaction movements.
- Fixed ETA not considering node lines.
- Fixed 0 cost level 2 Hiver naval station.
- Fixed morale clamping order issue.
- Fixed applying morale losses for cruiser sized flag ships.
- Fixed AI getting stuck in "Conquer" mode when no one around.
- Fixed AI declaring war each turn.
- Ensured AI has a default delay before activating a Node Maw.
- Fixed node maw (and Loa accelerator gate) time delays for player.
- Fixed reaction movement to be tested when target is within the player's sensor instead of just the reaction fleet's sensor.
- Fixed heavy beam modules available on Morrigi dreadnoughts without tech being researched.
- Improved Loa advancement AI.
- Fixed Loa AI attacking with just cubes.
- Fixed spawning fleets in odd locations in enemy systems that do not contain colonies.
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone