Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition
Just in time for the Thanksgiving long weekend (for some of you), the latest update to the game. Have a good weekend, everyone!See all 9 comments
- Fixed fleet transfer CTD while in the mission select mode.
- Fixed end combat CTD due to Suul'ka leaving player control.
- Fixed end turn CTD.
- Unused industrial output will now generate a revenue.
- Fixed wrong ETA display for reaction movements.
- Fixed ETA not considering node lines.
- Fixed 0 cost level 2 Hiver naval station.
- Fixed morale clamping order issue.
- Fixed applying morale losses for cruiser sized flag ships.
- Fixed AI getting stuck in "Conquer" mode when no one around.
- Fixed AI declaring war each turn.
- Ensured AI has a default delay before activating a Node Maw.
- Fixed node maw (and Loa accelerator gate) time delays for player.
- Fixed reaction movement to be tested when target is within the player's sensor instead of just the reaction fleet's sensor.
- Fixed heavy beam modules available on Morrigi dreadnoughts without tech being researched.
- Improved Loa advancement AI.
- Fixed Loa AI attacking with just cubes.
- Fixed spawning fleets in odd locations in enemy systems that do not contain colonies.
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone