Hey guys, a new update has been released.
In this update you can now setup default respawns for your Nation members using Nation Respawn Chamber block. These work similar to traditional Respawn Chambers. However you do not need to bind to them. They act as default spawns for players unbound to Respawns. However you can only have one active one per Nation.
You can also now visit the Capitals of other Nations. In the Nation Window(K by Default) you will find a new tab called "Guests". Here you can add users by username to the Guest list. Anyone on this list can visit your Capital so long as you have a Nation Teleporter block in your Capital. This is where they will arrive when visiting. They will also need their own Nation Teleporter block to visit any Capital they are a guest of. Removing them from the Guest list while they are in the Capital will result in them being respawned.
Teleporters are now also available to move around within a system. Teleporters can be placed and named individually in a System and can be used to teleport the player between them. Making it easier to traverse large structures. However they only work within the System they are placed. For example a Teleporter cannot be used to travel to a Teleporter in a different System.
For a full list of changes check out the change log below.
How do I update?
The client will be automatically updated. The server files will be available shortly here[skynations.net]
- Added Guest list to Nations. Guests can be added to Nations via the Nation Window. Guests can visit your Nations capital via the Nation Teleporter block but are limited by same permissions as in a claim.
- Added Nation Teleporter. Only one can be active inside the Capital. The Nation Capital block allows you to visit other Nation Capitals you are a guest of and is where guests of your Nation are teleported to.
- Added Nation Respawn Chamber. Creates a default spawn point for Nation members who do not have their spawn bound to a normal respawn chamber. A Nation can only have one at a time.
- Added Teleporter which allows you to teleport to other Teleporters in the same system. They can be named individually so it’s clear which is which.
- Dramatically reduced Server memory used by unloaded systems. Servers with a lot of systems will benefit the most from this.
- Optimized Energy relay line drawing.
- Scan Nodes now show guide lines to help align them when activating them.
- All block icons have been updated with a better camera angle.
- Fixed a server crash caused by missing block ID’s when calculating weight.
- Fixed a mixup in the Heavy Cannon upside down IDs.
- Fixed a crash caused by using Crafting Window before the game has fully loaded.
- Fixed a crash that happens when steam cloud data is corrupted.
- Text input no longer allows non-supported language characters which would crash the client entering them if the game cannot display the characters.