Additional Fixes: • Fatality audio cue is now correctly synchronized when performing a Fatality in regular 1v1 modes. • The title will now properly recognize and notify the user if it detects that the keyboard has been disconnected, and properly recognize the device when reconnected to the PC. • Fixed an issue in which on systems with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update the title would crash and disappear from the Windows taskbar, but remain running in the background. • Fixed an issue in which creating or linking an existing WBPlay account would crash the title. • Fixed an issue in which Premier towers were missing preview art for the unlockable background. • Fixed an issue in which when the Steam overlay is disabled, the player would be unable to back away from the Main Menu screen.
Today we are posting a patch that will address the following for all users. The patch will also grant all users access to the Medieval Skin Pack, The Pit environment and the enhanced net code.
• Parity with console patches up to the 10/4/2016 update: http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Latest-Updates/Patch-Notes-10-4-16/ba-p/1297392 • Enhanced net code implemented • Resolved blockers that could occur if the user disabled the Steam overlay • Resolved issue which was causing sizable FPS drops in certain environments • Resolved various cases where wrong resolution was being set • Improved Widescreen support • Improved DSR support • Improved game warning messaging • Improved auto-configuration- feature now sets v-sync to variable across all set ups to reduce/remove screen tearing and optimize performance • Improved High and Very High Shadow quality • Improved black crush • Fixed King of the Hill spectator view brightness • Fixed various occurrences that led to an incorrect FPS lock • Added proper button prompt support for various devices • Added tool tips to PC Video options menu • Added Borderless Window Mode • Removed half-rate adaptive V-sync • Removed Frame Smoothing option from PC graphics menu • Removed incorrect and duplicated resolutions • Fixed various online desyncs • Fixed various crashes
Today we are posting a new patch that will address the following for all users:
Added FPS/Performance Meter to Kombat Kards, allowing you to see the performance of your opponent’s machine.
Added Benchmark check in “Options” menu to check users PC Performance.
Fixed an issue in KOTH in which the host could not rejoin a match in a Room if they back out from a 3+ player match.
Game sessions will no longer desynchronize if the user closes the pause menu using the “Start” button while the controlling player is set to 2.
Users should no longer experience errors such as “Reading Stats Data”, “Failed to Read Player Stats [AGPT01001]” or “The network connection has been lost. Make sure your Ethernet cables and router are connected properly” while trying to connect to Online after exiting the game from Online.
Fixed an issue in which players can’t see themselves after joining a Player Match Team Lobby from an invite.
Fixed an issue in which uninvited players were able to join a private lobby created in Team Battle 1v1 via Steam option “Join Game”.
• Dash Cancels from charge moves will come out if the block button is being held still or pressed too early
• Cassie – slightly increased damage scaling on Getaway Flip & Power Flip
• Kano (CutThroat) – Slightly decreased the dam buff on Charge Up and it no longer nullifies the health drain
• Kitana – Increased damage scaling on Fan Toss and Air Fan Toss • Kitana (Royal Storm) – slightly increased damage scaling on Fan-Nado
• Quan Chi – Down+Fp is now -9 on block and 3 on hit (from -7 and 6) • Quan Chi (Sorcerer) - Final Hex now increases block damage by 1.5x (down from 3x) **this is a temporary change until the rune stacking bug is patched
• Tanya (Pyromancer) - Dark Shroud & Devil's Dust now added 2 damage (down from 10) **this is a temporary change until the throw gain the dust damage is patched
• Jason - Away+FK & Tight Squeeze can no longer be low-profiled
• Scorpion - Towards+BP can no longer be low-profiled **this change is not active yet
• Tremor (Crystaline) - Rock Blast is now +5 on block (down from +10) • Tremor – Movelist data is corrected