These are patch notes for the preview branch, not what's currently default. If you're interested in testing this you'll have to go read the Black Box update.
- Added message when the server shuts down.
- Added mouse invert toggle.
- Added increased FOV when sprinting.
- Added start of gesture system with inventory and pickup animations.
- Improved server side anti-piracy.
- Improved flatten tool to use a height slider. You can still use E to sample height.
- Fixed suicide button not working.
- Fixed pine bark darkness.
- Fixed stamina to only go down when moving and sprinting.
- Fixed the server receiving old packets after death.
- Fixed another bug related to rubberbanding.
Tomorrow you can expect the October roadmap.
"Is Their a possible way The Old Guns will make their way back into Unturned, Such as TimberWolf,MapleStrike,And The Ak, or will their be remake's of US Guns?"
> There will be a wide range of weaponry, some of which may pay homage to 2.0. Going forward I definitely want to put a stronger focus on civilian weaponry so that it's a bigger deal when you find a military gun.
"OK why cant i edit the Devtest map nelson"
> The reason maps have locks in the first place is that if everyone goes around modifying them they won't be able to join any servers since they all would have different versions.
Thanks for reading!