Of Guards and Thieves - Update 85 Update 85 Switches and Circuits Update v.1 and more!
Hi guys! Update 85
is now available!OGAT 85.5 changelog Switches and Circuits Update v.1Switches and Interactive Lights/Objects are now available inside the Map Editor!
Fixes and Improvements**
- New Map Editor "Wiring Mode" (enable it holding SHIFT key)
- Map Editor: New graphic style for the "classic" Red lightswitches
- Map Editor: New Blue Switch (Control unit cabinet)
- Map Editor: New Orange Switch (Lever)
- Map Editor: New Junction Boxes (Red - Blue - Orange)
- New Graphics and New Sounds for Switches
- New Pointlights colors (x20 tiles) (Red wire circuit)
- x1 New Interactive Street Lamp (Blue wire circuit)
- x3 New Bulleproof Light Panel (Blue wire circuit)
- x3 New Bulletproof Shutter Metal wall (Orange wire circuit)
- x3 New Destructible Wooden Barricade (located in Furniture layer / Misc tileset)
- x2 New Wooden destructible doors
- Map Editor performance improvements
- Improved Custom Map download
- DEDICATED SERVER FIX: Crash after many matches probably solved
- CPU usage improvements for both Dedicated Server and Player-hosted Server
Switches and Circuits Update v.1 Build your maps with a more interactive and engaging environment: you can finally use lightswitches, interactive lights and electrical objects in the Map Editor for all you custom map building needs!
Circuit types and components
Circuits are divided into different groups that are not compatible with each other and each group is indicated by a different color.Switches
Used to control light source/mechanisms and other switches.Junction Boxes
Useful to increase Switches effective range and to keep the wires tidy.Lights and Interactive Objects
The final part of the circuit controlled by Switches.Red circuit
Used for room pointlights.
- Red Switch
- Red Junction Box
- Colored Pointlights
Used for light emitter hardware.
- Blue Switch
- Blue Junctoin Box
- x3 Bulletproof Light Panels
Used for mechanic hardware.
More circuits and component will be added later!
- Orange Switch
- Orange Junction Box
- x3 Metal Shutter Doors
How to build circuits in your custom maps Steps
1) Hold SHIFT key to stay in wiring mode
2) Move your character in front of a Switch/Box
3) Press LEFT MOUSE BUTTON on a Light or Switch to link/unlink it with the active Switch.
4) use the same system to link Switches of the same colors together if neededRules
- A single light can be linked only to a Switch at a time
- Switches can be linked to multiple switches within the same group/color
- Red Switches can be linked only to pointlights and other RED Switches/Boxes
- Blue Switches can be linked only to BLUE Switches/Boxes and Lights
- Orange Switches can be linked only to Orange Switches/Boxes and Mechanisms
Destructible wooden barricades and wooden doors If you need help reach us on the official OGAT Discord server!
DISCORD Official Server
Official Discord server is now available! If you want to invite other players please use this link
→ https://discord.gg/VQbBwxm *Discord is available as Browser application and Standalone client for Win/Mac/Linux iOS and Android.
Check here to download the client - https://discordapp.com/apps Official Community Forum
Development roadmap board on Trello
OGAT Development roadmap is now available on Trello board.
HERE IS THE BOARD → https://trello.com/b/nIaR1oR2Other helpful links:
Here the updates/changelog list: "Previous updates/changelog list"
Here the updates full articles list: "Full Updates Articles List"
Here the Actual game content list,
- "Actual game content list (Steam Forum)"
- "Actual game content list (Community Forum)"[www.subvertgames.com]