Good news everyone. NeonXSZ is now permanently 25% off. Actually, we reduced the price by $5 but you say tomato and we say tomato.
To accompany the new price, the latest patch (build 1.15) has been pushed live on the main branch today. Details below.
1.14 and 1.15 Changelog:
- Fix for rare issue with saved games on Linux
We recently had a report from one Linux user who was unable to load saves. This was caused by the Linux OS writing periods as commas in the save file when the OS was set to specific culture/regions that use this format.
This issue is now resolved.
- Changes to the 'Damage Flash' when taking damage.
Previously, whenever the player took damage, the world would flash deep red.
Changes were made to reduce this effect based on current shield levels.
When shields are above 65%, the world will flash light orange.
When shields are above 40%, the world will flash deep orange.
When shields are below 40%, the world with flash deep red as before.
This should give improved visual feedback on your current shield levels when taking damage.
- The 'Damage Flash' effect can now also be disabled in Options/Video. A toggle option has been added to the bottom of the list.
- Station 4 Speed Arena Tweaks
Feedback suggested that some of the speed-based challenge arenas in Station 4 were proving to be too challenging for some players. This was causing unnecessary frustration.
The timings on many of the hardest speed related challenges has been relaxed to make things easier without becoming trivial.
- Station 7 Speed Challenge Tweaks
A similar situation was occurring with the Station 7 speed related challenges.
Most of the 'secret' speed related challenges are designed to be extraordinarily hard to complete but there were a handful of non-secret challenges that were harder than originally intended. The timings on these have been extended to ease their difficulty.
- Rebinding weapon switching to the mouse-wheel no longer causes weapon switching to occur while using the mouse-wheel to control scrollbars in the interface.
- The video option to disable Fire Patches would previously, incorrectly, only disable visible fire patches. It will now disable all fire patches. NOTE: This requires a soft restart to take effect (return to the Main Menu and reload your save).
- The DP1 hull's description has been corrected to read DP1 instead of DP0.