After almost 4 years of development it was embarrassing to have the launch overshadowed by technical issues. We want the game to stand for it self on it's own merits. So we are really sorry for our jump crazy players who have been having troubles but hopefully they will all be resolved now.
New Features Full Controller support
- The game automatically switches to controller friendly UI/Texts/Tutorials if a controller is connected.
- The game changes default camera behavior to a player following camera if a controller is connected and used (so mouse input wont be affected)
- Controller input has been tweaked to make it less sensitive as default and around the y Axis
- All menus can now be navigated with a controller
Improvements -When the player collides with an object he will no longer get stuck but instead neatly slide against it creating a much smoother game-play.
-Spinning lights for motion detectors now match motion detection area better
-The game now allocates much less memory on the fly which will lead to less garbage collection which will result in a smoother game-play experience on lower CPU's
Bug fixes: -Characters do no longer fall through floors when jumping in above an object on a second level floor.
- Characters do no longer fall through floors when managing to jump in the crack between a blocked and non blocked area.
- Characters do no longer fall through floors due to air gliding along objects.
- Characters now always land correctly so jumping in towards the edge of an object and a wall doesn't result in perteptual animation and the character falling through the floor if applied continuously.
- Fixed incorrect convex hull collision that could cause character to get stuck inside objects.
- Railings do no longer hug characters
- Collision detection fixed so you cant jump through stairs.
- Fixed so that you can't take both of the keys on level 13
- Fixed Resolution display in options so it will show the proper one in all cases.
- Breathing sound in level 14 turned of even if you return to menu
- You should not to be able to land on moved platforms anymore.
Things pushed to the next patch - Keyboard rebinding
- Looking for the odd one button might not work the way it's colored like
Anyway except for those issues at the bottom these are all the issues that has been reported to us so we hope you will all enjoy the game now.
We are sorry about the movement issues as it has affected a lot of people and was due to a last minute fix that didn't got tested properly (they way we play the issues doesn't appear and we didn't use external testing for that small fix)