Good news everyone,
You will be able to play the Beta version of Endless Legend tomorrow. Thanks to those who have dared to launch the "Beta Branch" on Steam in the previous weeks (which was pretty much a preview). Your feedback has been more than helpful and allowed us to improve the build for the public release tomorrow. We will be sharing the release notes then but here's what it will include:
- Two new playable major factions: the Ardent Mages and the Roving Clans
- Multiplayer mode with up to six players out of eight in the final game
- Enhanced Battle system (Battle Pace / City Militia / Moral Boost / Upgraded Deployment)
- Ships and Harbours: you can now go explore and colonize the world beyond the ocean!
- Addition of Roads and Trade Routes
- Improved Diplomacy: new Diplomatic Treaties, AI diplomatic behaviour, Counter Proposal option
- Addition of Privateers: mercenaries bought in the marketplace who can attack anyone without revealing exactly whose side they are on…
The Ardent Mages
The arcane power of these sorcerers can only be obtained through pain and penance. Transcending their mortal bodies through acts of self-mortification, they are able to touch and manipulate the limitless powers of Dust.
The Roving Clans
Traders, explorers, and adventurers, the Roving Clans are nomadic and mercantile. Traversing Auriga on their great beasts of burden, the Clans bring commerce and hard-headed negotiation to the far corners of the world.
Artwork and Screenshots
Come back tomorrow for the release notes! :)