It’s been 2 weeks since the Early Access launch, and the first update is here! We’ve added 7 brand new levels, integrated a lot of user interface feedback, and you can now race against the incredibly challenging Rainbow Medals!
- Rainbow medals! Extreme difficulty for the die-hard players.
- The Drop (hook, easy)
- Close Call (hook, medium)
- Throwback (hook, medium)
- Pro Skater (easy)
- Leap of Faith (medium)
- Quick Tricks (medium)
- The Big Climb (hard)
The game now has 25 levels in total, increasing the amount by almost 40%!
- You can now switch ghosts from the post game screen.
Leaderboards per level can be accessed in the level select screen.
- Ingame tutorial during the first three levels of the first batch and the first three levels of the grappling hook batch.
- Added the option to randomize the ingame music in the audio settings menu.
- Added the option to hide the ingame tutorial in the game settings menu.
- ‘R’ on keyboard now acts as a reset button ingame.
- Added xbox360 controller D-pad support ingame.
- New unlockable Betsy skin when you unlock 3 Rainbow medals.
- WIP_21 is now known as Full Stop
- WIP_19 is now known as The Wall
- WIP_9 is now known as Back & Forth
- WIP_20 is now known as Spaghetti
- Because of significant changes, leaderboards for Back & Forth, Full Stop and The Wall have been reset.
- Slide sound volume now in relation to the sfx volume slider in the audio settings.
- Postgame repeating audio bug fixed.
- [LINUX] Fixed a bug where some linux machines couldn’t load medal replays.
- Fixed the loud noise when switching scenes.
We’d like to thank everyone who has bought and is playing Action Henk at such an early stage! Your support is great, and really encourages us to make Action Henk the best game we can! We also want to thank everyone who has been commenting in the forums, your feedback and bug reports are speeding up our development process greatly. Thanks!
We absolutely loved the fan art
made by our friends from Wooden Plank Studios. We’ve also been seeing a huge amount of youtube let’s plays! Here’s one of our favorites
by Kakujo. There’s been coverage in a lot of different languages, including Italian
and of course in Dutch
That’s all, have fun!
The RageSquid team.