A new update for Freddi Fish and Luther's Maze Madness is now available which contains the following:
- I have updated ScummVM from 1.6.0 to 1.7.0 across Windows, OS X and GNU/Linux.
- opengl_nearest is the new display renderer. This provides really sharp looking graphics and also ensures 100% Steam Overlay functionality for Windows. It runs at your monitors current resolution.
- I have completely re-written the shell launcher for GNU/Linux and implemented a new libraries system. This should allow for many more users of GNU/Linux to play the game and not just people on the latest versions of Ubuntu and Mint.
- The Modern ScummVM skin now works on GNU/Linux. You can access the ScummVM menu by pressing CTRL+F5 (or Fn+F5 for Mac OS X) at any time.
- ScummVM source code has been updated to 1.7.0. SDL source code is now included.
Also, I'd like to officially announce that the Dutch version of the game is now available for all customers.
Enjoy the update and thank you for playing :)
Night Dive Studios