Eterium version 1.1 is now available.
Includes free Act II Episode 1 expansion!
- 27 new complex and challenging missions.
- Branching story-line with 3 possible endings.
- Continue your service aboard the UEA Canopus and aboard the destroyer UEA Waterloo (winning path)
To access Act II Episode 1, start a New Campaign and select Act II Episode 1 from the menu.
New Features in Version 1.1
- Camera subtly looks in the direction of your target (this can be disabled in the launcher's settings tab as well as toggled via assigned keyboard or joystick button).
- New improved explosion sounds.
- Joystick sliders can now be assigned to Roll.
- Added ability to assign mouse buttons in launcher.
Major Bug Fixes
- Asteroids and mines now have sounds when they explode.
- Fixed some throttle related issues.
- Fixed Launcher key assignment crash.
- Match Speed now works properly with joysticks that have throttles.
- Fixed human opponents sometimes speaking Revi in communications.
- Fixed bug where joystick settings are sometimes lost.
- Fixed explosion sounds all playing at the same volume and 3D position.