Version 1.4.8 is Live!
- Added ability to use tokens to re-spin a Chest win (1 token = 1 re-spin). A win from a re-spin is only 50% guaranteed.
- New behaviors for swordsmen. They will now act a bit less predictable.
- Increasing rank from Rogue -> Fighter is now easier (to make new players aware of the dynamic difficulty/rank system). The difficulty increase between these two ranks is very minor.
- Pyramids have a much more obvious invincible animation.
- Pyramids have a new damage/destroy sound.
- Roman Numerals added to Diehard leaderboard to signify rank.
- Human enemy hit sound changed (should reduce the confusion between enemy/player hits).
- Hitting cannonballs with the sword damages whatever it hits on impact, as opposed to simply knocking it back.
- Skull & Crossbones containers will now sometimes contain nothing.
- Some enemies have had their sprites scaled down slightly.
- Fixed token sprite remaining visible if you die whilst dropping a token into a well.
- Fixed (hopefully!) the music being overlaid, or stopping. I'm unable to reproduce the bug, so please let me know if it still occurs.
- Touching an enemy that's on fire, whilst being invincible will no longer engulf you in flames.
- Enemies with shields re-dropping shield when killed bug fixed.
- Being knocked by a cannonball explosion will no longer engulf you in flames, if you are on fire.
- Forget-Me-Not ability will no longer reset the companion chest level after death.
- Voodoo ability will deal 50% damage to a boss's current health.
- Using Houdini ability whilst aiming bug fixed.
- "Champion mode unlocked!" message no longer shows every time you escape the dungeon.
The next patch (version 1.4.9) will address some balancing issues as well as some other minor changes and additions.
Version 1.5 will be a big content patch that will introduce a lot of exciting new features that have been requested, and much more! Stay tuned for an announcement soon.
Thanks for the feedback everyone!