Version 1.4.9 is Live!
- Mouse & Keyboard key/button rebinding is now available from the options menu by selecting "Change Controls". There are two default control methods available: mouse & keyboard and keyboard (on its own). The mouse & keyboard method assumes you want to use the mouse to aim.
- Sword spin attack. Hold the attack button down to charge, and release to perform the spin attack. All containers are destroyed with a single spin attack. There are a few more uses planned for the spin attack in future patches.
- Minigame option added to main menu. Mayhem and all future minigames will be included here.
- Looter ability description reworded.
- Dungeon Master gold key bug fixed.
- Becoming 'feared' switches the player animation to the default run animation (it used to look odd with some static animations i.e. aiming).
As of this announcement, version 1.5 (extra content patch) is ~70% complete.