Version 1.5 is finally here. This major update includes many new additions and changes.
Thank you to everyone that has posted suggestions or feedback, it's very much appreciated and has helped to shape Diehard Dungeon into the game it is today.
- New Minigame: Survival. Select "Objective" from the Survival menu for instructions. Survival must be unlocked with either 30 Tokens, or by attaining Diehard rank.
- New Enemy: Spear Thrower.
- New Enemy: Lilly.
- New Enemy: Lilly Pod.
- New Enemy: Eye.
- New Enemy: Mini Eye.
- New Companion Chest upgrade. Increased fire rate. Drops a mini chest that will either shoot standard or poison arrows at enemies, depending on enemy weaknesses.
- New achievement: Survive 20 rooms of the Survival minigame to unlock.
- Player collision zones greatly improved. Many enemies were not using the correct player collision zone to check against, which resulted in an incorrect collision detection.
- Added a new Token Well drop: Companion Chest upgrade. Collect to instantly upgrade the Companion Chest.
- Improved random room generation.
- Fixed a bug where the player would receive instant damage upon entering a room.
- Fixed Dungeon Master defeated achievement bug. It used to unlock before the Dungeon Master had been defeated.
- EXP pickup now awards Diehard Points at Diehard rank.
- Improved enemy spawning.
- Added a white shield sprite over enemy heads to indicate immunity to status effects.
- When fighting the Dungeon Master, the chance of a life containing blue light spawning has been decreased.
- Many, many minor tweaks.