This is a small update, but one that brings some significant changes.
- Sword swing delay has been removed. Every button press will now result in a sword swing.
- Room generation algorithm has been improved. Rooms should feel much more open, have less corridors and generally be more interesting shapes. The minimum room size has also been increased from 9 grid tiles to 12.
- Room entrance location has been improved. The chance of an entrance being placed in a corridor has been greatly reduced.
- 'Survival' minigame enemy spawn locations have been moved away from the entrance.
- Sloths, and the Giant Oaf boss have had their stun duration tweaked to account for the new sword swing.
- Knives, Slash and Repel have been tweaked to account for the new sword swing.
- A new Lilly projectile destination sprite has been created.
- Trapdoor game incorrect ability reward icon fixed.
- Enemy hit momentum tweaked. As a result, the Repel ability has become slightly more effective.
- Hive Mind will no longer spawn Blob enemies when hit with the Repel ability.
The Roadmap will be updated shortly detailing the next lot of extra content.