This patch includes a feature that has been requested many times: Player customisation.
Pink bandana and yellow shoes FTW!
The feature is limited to changing colours, but it's surprising the difference it makes.
- Appearance option added to the main menu. A variety of colours can be selected for bandana, skin, tunic and shoes.
Selecting random will switch the colours each time the game is started, or you exit the Appearance menu.
- Survival minigame re-balanced, and rules changed. Time limit reduced to 50 seconds. Enemy numbers and movement speed has been increased at the top end of the difficulty scale.
The number of held abilities has been limited to 3. Any new abilities acquired will replace existing ones.
To earn the Rage boost, finish 2 rooms in a row without receiving damage.
- ? ability box removed from HUD. It no longer serves any purpose.
- Spinning Blade projectiles are now being cleared properly upon entering a new room.
- Heartbreaker ability heart drop rate reduced.
- Cube enemy now awakens on close proximity to the player.
- Potential leaderboard upload crash fixed.