Two new updates have just been released, one right after the other. Below is a list that covers all the major changes/fixes so feel free to give them a look over if you're interested!
- Audio pronunciations now play on single click (revert in options menu)
- Stingray IV's Barrel Roll has been disabled for further review/repair (?)
- German and French articles have been added (revert with 'F' key)
- Added dots to vocab list entries to denote words with uncollected adjs/verbs
- Stars are now marked silver if forgotten or mistaken
- Added customizable volume levels for Voice/Music/Sound
- Added FOV Slider (vertigo fix)
- Created separate Camera Inversion options for First/Third Person view mode
- Pager arrows [<< | >>] now jump 5 pages left/right
- Various Language Pack updates and fixes 「フライパン！」
- Improved performance maybe kinda sorta hopefully yes?
- Fixed Page 42 Time Attack issue!
- Vocab List now auto-opens to newest page
- Improved Texture Quality
- Fixed "Wrong" when it's clearly supposed to be "Correct" (very sorry)
- Framerate/VSync Options are now saved and loaded
- Silver Stars now appear everywhere and also persist through saves
- Fixed Window being centered on dual monitor launch (windows only - no idea about mac/linux)
- Updated German Language Pack (fixed all known mistakes)
- Fixed Weird Lagginess! (bewm)
Here's a short list of what I'm working on at the moment (in order of what to expect first).
- Swedish Articles
- Russian Language Pack
- Ukrainian Language Pack
- Arabic Language Pack
- BIG User Interface Release (many languages)
- Spanish Articles
I'll be crawling the floor at PAX East with my laptop, showing off Influent to anyone and everyone who'll care to listen! Maybe I'll see you there! :D