OH HELL YES
Many people have been asking for directional shooting in Broforce. Though we initially assumed it to be an impossible task, our team of brogramming slaves have been working non-stop on this issue for the past month, and have made a breakthrough - DOWNWARDS SHOOTING with our new bro, Cherry Broling!
Though some had reported spotting our next new bro, he since went Missing In Action... But with his passion for democracy that burns brighter than even his beard, he could not be kept at bay for too long. Introducing, COLONEL JAMES BRODDOCK!
Game Audio Legend/God/Superbro amongst bros Joonas Turner has also lent his angelic voice to us in the form of a new announcer and updated voicework for the terrorists.
For those that like lists, here is a list of smaller things that we're including in this update:
- Made GR-13 jump back correctly
- Fixed Boondock Bros avatar showing incorrectly for a second
- F12 now toggles HUD (rather than just hide it)
- Fixed Windows in City (and elsewhere) breaking after a radio tower start.
- More Agressive/Less Forgetful Mookopter
- Fixed Bombardment Flashes getting stuck during Time Bro Motion
- Improved Camera Trigger Actions
- Fix Dual Shock 3 controllers crashing on Macs (thanks Unity!)
- MANY fixes related to Macs and startup
- Fixed lack of propane momentum when stepping off propane tanks
- Improved Z ordering of background foliage
- A lot of work on the announcer voice
- Made muzzle flashes stick to guns
- 5% faster mook reaction times
- Scriptable enemies in Level Editor (WORK IN PROGRESS!)
- Ellen Ripbro's plasma damages terrain more
- Broniversal Soldier has a higher rate of fire for his primary weapon
- Villagers 2.0
- Bros can stand on mook parachutes.
- Placing unused terrain pieces in your levels will no longer break the levels
- Fixed outlines on some parallax pieces
Now, go celebrate your independence by dropping some napalm on Satan! YEAH! Have some friends who still need to be brought around to our democratic ways? Broforce will be 33% off this whole weekend!