Updates to The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing II V1.0.03
Major changes include:
- You can now store gold in your stash.
- Character validation now correctly calculates the ability points from the glory level.
- The game no longer saves the spells affecting the hero, and the cooldowns between map changes.
- Fixed the overly aggressive Doomsday Automatons( if you died during the fight, they went away, and attacked the resistance soldiers )
- Quests in "Hidden" state no longer visible in the journal.
- FixQuest 2 for the stoneheads on the giantwoods.
- Enchanting is no longer available for inappropriate item types. This also means that now you can only change the appearance of items to those of the same subtype.
- Healing done by Katarina no longer counts towards the St.Helsing achievement.
- Fixed a crash with the Tempest and Fulgurous Discharge skill.
- You can now reroll enchantments on level 61 items.
- Entropy Discipline no longer reduces crowd control resistance for boss monsters.
- Monsters no longer reflect damage done by damage over time skills.
- Items' level requirement is now capped to 60.
- Fixed some bugs with the Displacement Aura
- Canister Shell now properly damages sigils, and other objects.
- Items no longer sorted by rarity at the Gambler
- Soul Rend can no longer be casted when a time stopping ability is active.
- Fixed the endless boss spawn bug.
- Fixed some of the special conditions.
- Fixed a bug what caused the victory level bonuses not apply correctly.
- Bonuses from Victory Level and Special Conditions are now in the properly considered as a positive effect.
- Elite groups no longer spawn outside the map in Purge and Clue Hunt scenario mode.
- A bunch of smaller bugs
- Plagued scenario special condition no longer affects the healing done by potions.
- Increased the mana cost of the Explosive Scattershot.
- Increased the damage of the Glacier Blast.
- Epic and set items are now significantly stronger.
- Scenario monster levels were adjusted.
- From now on, luck gives only 1 gold find chance per point.
- Client can now cast world skills properly.
- Fixed a crash during the map change.
- Fixed a bug which made the game stuck at the "connected" state, if you've been disconnected once during the loading screen.
- New DLC: Ink hunt!
- The progress is now saved in multiplayer sessions.
- Godlike items are now available!
- Over 150 new end game items!