Updates to The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing II V1.1
Major changes include:
- Xbox controller support. There is a checkbox to enable/disable it under options/controls.
- Fixed several rare crashes.
- Active spells are now stacking.
- Fixed text flickering on some resolutions.
- Difficulty change is now correctly saved in Neverending Story and Ink Hunt.
- Clients now properly receive Victory Points from completing scenario maps. Penalties still affect only the server.
- Fixed a crash during the map change on scenario when playing multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash when opening the scenario settings window.
- Players no longer spawn in odd locations when they join a player in Scenario mode.
- "Invalid" characters can now properly play scenarios.
- Spells no longer go to cooldown if it wasn't cast( due to lag and cooldown ) on the client side.
- Attack skills sometimes was skipped due to attack rate inconsistency. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a crash during map change if pet(s) existed.