Updates to The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
New Feature: Mantis Bug Tracker
We are implementing a new feature: the Mantis Bug Tracker! The bug tracker allows people to submit issues via a web browser after registration. The progress of fixing can be followed as well, so now you can see who fixes your problems and when! It can be accessed via the ESC menu in-game. Note that you have to have the Steam Overlay enabled as the bugtracker opens in the overlay.
Please provide as much data as you can when submitting bugs, and do not send in duplicate issues, or issues belonging to other games - select the right game before you submit something. Thanks!
- Controller users can now use the split window better, the right stick steps one if moved horizontally, and steps 10 if moved vertically.
- Controller users can now buy potions more easily, the counter starts at one when buying.
- The LT sign will now appear above player heads when facing an elevator.
- The Resistance spy can no longer die.
- Fixed numerous DX11 issues.
- Controller users will now be able to select their characters more easily.
- Fixed missing textures on the controller UI.
- There will be no more "stuck" button labels on the Resistance Management's controller UI.