From the desk of CapnJosh:
Tasks completed since the last update:
- UI work, particularly at the code level - it's well-done but pretty complex, so it's taking pretty long to digest.
- Hosting and parent domain updates for additional development environment In the future, we'll have everything under *.playhawken.com rather than *.meteor-ent.com.
- More engine-level work. DX11 anybody?
- Updates to the Meteor SDK to support some planned enhancements.
- Beginning work on the back-end to support better management of mech and weapon stats.
- Beginning work on 3d model exports and imports.
- More UI work
- Supporting a partner who may make an announcement as early as this week. So keep your Google news alerts tuned to Hawken :)
- Get the replacement game server host up for Ashburn. The Ashburn host was taken out a earlier than expected, so there will be about a week until the replacement will be ready
- Start to convert our DEV and Staged environments over to use the *.playhawken.com domain scheme
- Start work on creating new mech platforms This is the code-level stuff used by new mechs.