One very important fix in this is the problem where new players would get stuck 'Connecting' to multiplayer unless they specifically selected a network region. So if you or someone you know was affected by this, it has been resolved!
- Added new challenge mode: Pinball. Only wall ricochets count for score, 2 minute time limit.
- Added new challenge mode: Teamwork. You can't hit enemies and bot teammates can't pick up dodgeballs, so you must pass to them in order to score Assist points.
- Added rule option: No ball pickups (prevents player from picking up a ball)
- Added rule option: no bot passing (bots won't try to pass)
- Added rule option: assist score (Player / Team score increment for getting a KO assist)
- Added rule option: floors turn balls neutral
- Added rule option & game modifier: No Power Cube Throws. You can only throw the cube a short distance, removing passing as a strategy in Capture The Cube.
- Added new rule: no bot boosting
- Fixed players getting stuck ‘Connecting’ unless they specified a network region
- Fixed num lives not being set properly if starting new match after resetting a challenge
- Fixed Arcade mode starting instantly if starting after resetting a challenge
- Changed ‘local network’ name to ‘custom network’
- When connected to a Photon Region, shows region name instead of IP address in bottom left of main menu
- Improved readability of network option drop-down
- Fixed crash if Steamworks failed to initialize and a player with Items entered your game
- (probably) fixed issue where Cube Capture would trigger multiple times on pass into capture zone
- Fixed Grand Prix with time limit showing ‘Finish!’ for all checkpoints
- Fixed rules with more than one modifier requirement not applying correctly if one of the requirements involved a player type (humans / bots)
- Many score rules can now be selectively applied to player type (humans / bots)
- Fixed ESC sometimes failing to close main menu
- Fixed error where clicking on a player in the players list would break and create a jumbled list of actions
- (perhaps) fixed issue of players needing to enter dx9 launch option on computers that don't support dx11
- Fixed non-master-clients having round victory count not updated on round end
I've also been hard at work on adding Dedicated Server functionality - there's a lot to learn and a lot of options to figure out, but hopefully there will be a solution within a few weeks.