Update Notes - v0.7.2.0
New "Playlist Mode"
- Added "Playlist Mode", to play multiple songs in a row (albums, folders, playlists, favorite/recent files, etc.). When you have multiple songs displayed in the Music Selection menu, simply select "play all files" ("P" hotkey on keyboard and "X" button on controllers)
If you want more controls over the played tracks and their order, you can use your favorite music player to create a .M3U playlist and then access that playlist from the Music Selection menu.
- Added an option in the Pause menu to skip to the next song in the list.
- "Autoplay" songs in Playlist Mode now start automatically after loading, allowing you to select multiple songs and have them all play without any required input (great for playing music in the background and enjoying the game as a visualizer!)
- "Autoplay" songs don't show the end stats screen anymore.
- Added support for multiple files drag'n'drop (to be played in Playlist Mode).
- In Playlist Mode, files that cannot be played due to an error (file format, deleted file, etc.) will be automatically skipped instead of showing the error screen.
- Complete overhaul of the Overload difficulty. I wanted to have a much bigger density of orbs in Overload and I wasn't happy with the artificial difficulty of simply requiring difficult inputs constantly for solid obstacles.
Now the Overload tracks will have twice as much orbs and less solid obstacles (especially noticeable in "Tempo" sync mode), and require Direction/Color Tandem inputs instead of "Mix" (The Direction/Color Mix is still available in the Custom difficulty settings for those looking for an extra challenge).
Please let me know what you think about this new Overload mode in this discussion thread!
- The input window in Intense mode is now a bit wider.
- The orb density in Energy Peak mode for Medium Difficulty is now lower
- Slightly increased the speed of flying sections again
- The setting "Double Low Tempos" now only affect tempo values below 91 BPM instead of 101 BPM.
- Added an option (in the "General" menu) to disable the usage of a distinct "Direction" purple color for solid obstacles in Intense mode (a cosmetic change only, you still need to use the correct arrow input).
- Removed the "tempo confidence" percentage from the Track Loading Screen, as it was too confusing and not linear; a lot of players assumed that 50% meant that only half of the song would be on sync when instead it would mean a near perfect sync.
- You can now press the "backspace" key (or "back" gamepad button) during a track and at the end stats screen to replay the song.