Music Selection Menu improvements
- Added "Favorite Files" list and functionality (indicated by a small heart in the top right of each Music Info window)
- M3U playlists can now be browsed like folders (in the folders list, with the "[playlist]" prefix) to select indivual songs inside them.
- Changed "B" button behavior on gamepad to not exit the music selection menu directly but simply go back one level in the interface (so if you select a music, pressing B will go back to the music list)
- Going back one folder level from the "My Music" folder now takes you back to the main folder list instead of the "User" Windows folder
- The video adapter used by the game is now displayed in the Video options menu.
- Added a timed confirmation dialog when changing the video resolution or the window mode (to avoid crashes or black/white screen bug on some systems)
- Fixed keyboard key "None" being autoset on some systems when trying to remap keyboard controls
- Fixed a bug allowing to upload empty items to the Workshop
- Selecting a new hairstyle in the Customization menu will now enable the "Dynamic Hair Simulation" option if it was disabled in "Performances" options
- Fixed tails in Walking mode not always filling up to the very end when the next light orb was too close