- Added a new "Custom" difficulty: Create your own difficulty thanks to a set of gameplay rules (Want to play with a single color but at the same speed and density as "Intense"? Or play on Intense with the old "Direction + Color" tandem? Now you can!)
- Added a new difficulty: "Overload", with a new input method (Direction and Color mix for solid obstacles). This difficulty is experimental and not finished, its obstacles density will be fine tuned with future updates.
- Added a new held/slide obstacle type: "Boost", in Running mode
- I'm still working on the workshop integration, but in the meantime you can join our new Customization sub-forum to enjoy and share community-made skins, color themes and hairstyles!
Additional changes and bug fixes:
- Arrows sprites are now bigger to improve visibility
- "Direction and Color Mix" and "Direction and Color Tandem" now have a new "double arrows" icon. Its color/direction order can be inverted in the options menu
- Modified the "hold" indicator as the old one wasn't effective at communicating that you had to hold the key
- Fixed cases of audio stuttering during music preview in the selection menu
- Fixed Autoplay vibrations not triggering
- Fixed a very rare case where a track wouldn't end with a walking section
- Fixed fire effect behavior when background scrolling is disabled